Upgrade my fuse box


Old 04-03-00, 07:34 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

To whom it may concern,I have a house about 70 years old,with a old fuse box that blows every time I run the washer and mirowave at the same time. Could you please tell me what type of service I need and what would be a fair price. Also I was told if I purchase the material myself,I would save money. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-00, 07:57 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Sirneed:you would probally need a 100 amp service and have a few circuits split onto their own. the price will depend on how much work is involved
Old 04-03-00, 09:42 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

hello Sirneed,
u will need at least a 100 amp service, i persionely would install nothing smaller than a 125, but discuss this with electrician u call, as to buying material yourself you will have to take this up as well with electrician u call, i have worked for some that will not do the work if customer supplys material and others do it by hour this way. as to a fare price this depends on work invalved and your location, so i cant say, get bids on this is best way i can tell u to go abought this.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: