attachments

Old 07-11-02, 03:13 AM
terrywouldbe
Visiting Guest
attachments

How do I go about attaching an electical drawing that I created from Microsoft Works? I was saving it in C:/My Documents. When I go to Browse (for my files), I click on what I saved but it isn't attached.

When I hit the preview button, I don't see my file attached.

-Terry

Old 07-11-02, 01:32 PM
Wgoodrich
Visiting Guest
terry, often a drawing is made in paint brush, then converted to a JPG file by a different program such as mgi or other photo suite. Then the JPG picture is stored on a storage site such as tripod or you own servers storage area on the web. Then you copy the URL of the address where your picture is stored on your web storage site. Then you enter the DIY post that you want a picture in and hit reply. Then above look for IMG and click on that. Then past the address that you copied between the two IMGs that appear in your reply and post your reply. The picture should appear.

If you just want to make a link then instead of hitting the IMG above just paste your URL that you copied that referres us to your web storage space.

We will then click that link and look at the picture in a second browser that appears while still on your web storage site.

Hope this helps

Wg

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: