pump jacks

Old 09-21-02, 07:33 PM
art dunn
Visiting Guest
pump jacks

how do you use pump jacks, what other equipment is necessary for using them?

Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-02, 02:46 AM
you need the poles,either two 2x4s nailed together,or alumnium if thats the kind you have.need your top braces to attach to the roof.how you work them is,put your foot in the strap on the top and pump it will go up.to go down there is a lever at the bottom push it down and turn it

Old 09-22-02, 05:32 AM
art dunn
Visiting Guest
pump jacks

pump jacks did not come with straps. do we need to buy special ones or make something up? Thanks for replying.

Old 09-22-02, 01:23 PM
on the top part that is by your walk board will be either a rubber strap for the aluminum ones or a piece that is like a u shaped piece of steel where you put the toe of your boot in and pump them.i am kinda curious what you are doing withthese cause if you really don't know how to use them you could get real hurt.

Old 09-22-02, 04:29 PM
art dunn
Visiting Guest
pump jacks

I'm Art's wife and I bought the pump jacks for him so that he could side our house. When there wasn't any instructions I got nervous. After your email I told him and he said he thought that was the way. I'm just trying to make his job easier. I'm tired of climbing up and down the ladders. Thanks for your help.