Garage creeper

Old 03-23-03, 06:46 PM
josh1
Visiting Guest
Garage creeper

Anyone reccommend a good garage creeper for automotive resto work? My old wood (hard hard wood) craftsman is about dead. I have seen "the bone" has anyone used it? to be honest, I would prefer something padded, as its really very uncomfortable to me to use the non padded wood, and the fiberglass Bone doesnt look too much softer. Thanks for advice. -Josh

Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-03, 10:56 PM
Super Moderator
Josh:

One that I like is one I tried a few years ago that has an adjustable head rest. You don't get a pain in the neck trying to hold your head up.
Not sure who makes it though.

Old 03-24-03, 04:12 AM
I like the bone because of the ability to go over rocks and such. Best idea is to re-post this in the automotive section sure to get alot of opinions.

Old 03-25-03, 10:43 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
I never use a creeper . They are a pain in the rear. LOL. I lay on a nice soft blanket and try to avoid getting under there unless really necessary. LOL

Old 03-26-03, 03:12 PM
I like the Craftsman adjustable ones, nice and padded, with a good head rest pad for when it comes down to banging your head. It also converts into a seat for working under a lift.

Old 04-09-03, 09:47 AM
Carroll B
Visiting Guest
I have a Japanese creeper that I got at Sams Club. I like it because it will fold up and make a padded roll-around seat about 12 inches high.