Need Construction Calculator Advice

Old 09-24-03, 05:33 AM
NutAndBoltKing
Visiting Guest
Question Need Construction Calculator Advice

Several customers to my store have asked me to carry construction calculators - the kind that work in feet, inches, and fractions. I'm looking into them and would really appreciate any advice, suggestions, pros and cons from anyone using one. For example; I have the Construction Master 2 & 3 for many years - both are old but reliable. I think the keys are too tiny - especially for my fat fingers. What kind of construction calculator are you using? How do you like it? What's good and what's not so good? Thanks for any help and advice you can offer!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-03, 05:21 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
NutAndBoltKing,

I have the Construction Master IV which I have had for a couple of years. I am very pleased with it, it is always handy as I check my drawings out to ensure that nothing is off. The buttons are still small but the printing on them is clearly visible. The nice thing is that the button spacing between them is great for large fingers.

I don't think you would have any complaints. Since the version 2 and 3, various features were added and is improved.

Here is a link for the new one - about $80.00 - $100.00 but I have seen them available for slightly less.

http://www.calculated.com/products/4...l?construction

(includes testimonials)

Hope this helps!