roof repair safty


Old 08-17-00, 02:46 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Is there anything such as a ladder that can be hooked over roof ridge so I can step on it and prevent me from falling from the roof?

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-00, 07:14 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

There are metal brackets that nail to the roof under a shingle tab. They are called roof jacks, and can be found at most luber yards and home centers.

Some are adjustable to the pitch of the roof and some are fixed to a certain pitch. Roofers use them all the time.

More than a Carpenter: Home repair & construction

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: