Nail Gun Inquiry

Old 07-21-04, 05:36 AM
Nail Gun Inquiry

I am looking to purchase a good framing nailer for light to medium use but it seems everyone and their brother makes a nailer. Is there any particular brand that produces a better product for the money? I know they all can't be great for the same price and I am looking for an air driven over a fuel cell type.

Leslie

Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-04, 07:14 AM
take a look at this

http://www.toolsofthetrade.net/artic...ticle&partID=1

Pretty comprehensive review IMO.

Old 07-21-04, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by markiz37

Perfect, thanks for the info. Made a light come on in my head to check and see if consumer reports had conducted any nailer tests. Thanks again

Leslie

Old 07-31-04, 01:04 PM
trblom
Visiting Guest
Lightbulb Check these out

I recommend a couple of different brands of Nail Guns. These are Senco and Porter Cable brands. Great products especially if you are looking for quality then those would be two I would recommend. I found some nice ones online at www.hobbytooldepot.com Check it out and see what you think.

Old 07-31-04, 02:15 PM
The carpenters here by majority use Hitachi. I think they are the longest lasting best quality. I own a Bostich (H.D. $225) because I dont frame for a living and I'm cheap. Check ebay for good deals. All of them will work... with the exception of chinese knock offs that sort of work (had one that continuealy bent over 8's).