Old Sears Roebuck 10" Table Saw

Old 10-29-04, 08:48 PM
Ruff Neck
Visiting Guest
Old Sears Roebuck 10" Table Saw

I have recently acquired an old Sears Roebuck Craftsman table saw. It is in excellent shape, has a cast iron top, belt drive and 3 hp motor. I am cluless as to the year it was manufactured. I have reconditioned the saw and it runs like a top. This saw is an awesome addition to my collection of power tools. I am usually not too keen on Craftsman tools the majority of the tools I own are proffessional grade (Dewalt, Milwaukee, Makita, and Porter Cable). However this table saw is one of my favorites, I really appreciate it's simplistic robust design out of materials that last. The tool is made so I can maintain and calibrate it simply. Man did they know how make tools back in the day, I can't say that for today's overly complicated throw away versions. Does anyone know of a resource that can supply me with part info or at least a place that could give me a good start. I have searched Sears archive sites for info on my model number to no avail. The model number is 113.290032. Any help is or direction is greatly appreciated.

Old 10-30-04, 12:20 PM
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
I hear you..and empathize with you as well.
I have my Dad's old 9" Sears Craftsman T/S, circa 1954, model 103,20000 made by King-Seeley Corp back then and I cant find any parts for it.
...and Ive searched.
Ive been thru here too,
http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/detail.asp?ID=497
but not much in the way of parts.... Their email doesnt seem to work either!!!
Here's another possible contact..via that site...
http://www.machinerybrochures.com/shop/page469.html
Sorry - wish I had better news for you.
Good luck tho' ..and let us know how you make out...if anything!

Last edited by jatco; 10-30-04 at 12:34 PM.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: