Repairing Miter Saw?

Old 01-31-06, 01:22 PM
J
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Repairing Miter Saw?

I have a 12" Chicago Electric Miter saw and I busted up the plastic safety peice that surrounds the blade. Anybody know where I can get a replacement for these? Been searching online and cannot find anything.

Old 01-31-06, 01:27 PM
S
I cracked the plastic insert in the dust bag on my saw and returned to my place of purchase to order another. They let me take the one off of the demo (no charge) and keep it while they ordered another. Might be worth a shot.

Old 01-31-06, 01:29 PM
M
I'll assume you checked with Harbor Freight. If they can't/wont help you, that's the risk you run buying tools made on the other side of the big pond. they practically give you the tool, but when you need parts?????
Mike

Old 01-31-06, 01:32 PM
jb weld

Old 01-31-06, 01:51 PM
J
I sent an email to harbor freight a little bit ago. Hopefully they will get back to me. The guard is toast so I don't think I can glue it together. The place I bought the saw from is about 1500 miles away from where I live now so I don't think I can take it there. I would have thought it would be easier to get parts but I guess not. I'll see what harbor frieght tells me.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: