Dremel Cordless 10.8V

Old 05-03-06, 07:08 AM
B
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Dremel Cordless 10.8V

Has anyone had any experience with the cordless Dremel's? My corded dremel is old and starting to wear out. I am wondering whether the cordless can hold up to the corded. Durability, power and genral design are concerns I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Daryl

Old 05-03-06, 07:16 AM
S
Originally Posted by B&DGurnee
... I am wondering whether the cordless can hold up to the corded. Durability, power and genral design are concerns I have.
No
But they are very convenient and good for what they are

I would say they are a good addition to the corded, but not a replacement

Now, some people don't use the Dremel like I do, and I could see a situation where if you only use a corded for jobs that could be done by a cordless, it could make sense to replace the corded one with a cordless
But the cordless is not the same unit as the corded (but w/o the cord), and can't be used in all the same ways

Old 05-04-06, 08:32 AM
R
I use the cordless version around work (movie theater). I bought an extra battery just in case I was using it a lot that day. I like the cordless for tasks around the theater I notice on the fly (and the cord doesn't trip my customers). For home use...I'm thinking of getting the 400xpr (or whatever the model is).

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: