Nail guns?

Old 09-01-06, 06:35 PM
B
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Nail guns?

its time for me to start framing my garage this week so I'm thinking of buying a nail gun anyone have any suggestions as to which gun to buy.it would be rarely used so no 350$ guns.and this is my first time framing so the bigger question is should i even get one?but i do like toys for my compressor...lol

Thanks,

Old 09-01-06, 07:02 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 7 Votes on 6 Posts
What do you plan on nailing? Will it be framing, finishing, brad tacking, stapling, roofing?
The best thing to do is go shopping. Visit your local hardware, big box or larger department stores (Sears, etc.) and just see what is out there and compare attributes and prices. We could tell you our favorites, but you will be the one using it and it will have to do the job for you and feel good, too. I have certain high end tools that the designers must have been on coffee break during a critical discussion period for certain things like handle angle or air slot for blowing dust from a saw line.
But, as I have stated before, once you start buying all these toys, it only gets worse. There are no support groups (except for here on the forum), and there is no cure. So enter at your own risk.

Old 09-01-06, 08:38 PM
B
Originally Posted by chandler
What do you plan on nailing?
This will just be for framing.

Old 09-02-06, 03:22 AM
J
Originally Posted by chandler
But, as I have stated before, once you start buying all these toys, it only gets worse. There are no support groups (except for here on the forum), and there is no cure. So enter at your own risk.
I wish you would have told me this before I started my "one room" renovation last year, now I got more money in tools than I got in the renovation!!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: