Binks Compressor Parts?

Old 01-11-10, 06:35 AM
M
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Binks Compressor Parts?

I inherited a Binks compressor over the weekend. Wired it up and it runs great but it build air VERY slowly and only ever reaches 40psi. The motor never shuts off because it never reaches full pressure. I am just wondering where I can find replacment parts for this thing. Thanks for any help you can give.

Serial # 210-5
Model # 33-518

Old 01-11-10, 09:22 AM
M
tough one

You cannot get an off the shelf kit for something like this anymore. If you are serious about a rebuild, you'll have to tear down the pump and find out what the problem is. Most likely it's in the top end, the head. The valves wear out and dont seat or get gummed up with carbon and dirt. Springs get weak, and so on. But it might be the rings, pistons and cylinder bores as well. All is fixable and replacable, depending on how much money and work you want to put into it. Start by studying this, if you haven't already:

http://www.binks.com/Service%20Bulletins/77-0198r.pdf

Good luck

Old 03-31-11, 03:03 PM
G
Your Bink's Compressor

I too had a simular situation. I have two of the Binks units, one is a killer Model 33-1261 with a 350 the other is a 216. Both of these are Quincy compressor as is your. They are pressure lubricated rather than drip lubricated and you can still get parts needed to repair. Most likely your disk valves need service. The 210 is the Quincy compressor number. If you go to Mesa Equipment & Supply Company web sight you can download the specs on the Quincy compressor and probably get parts from them.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: