Cordless Screwdriver Mostly For Screwdriving And Sometimes For Wall Drilling?

Old 06-30-11, 04:08 PM
B
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Cordless Screwdriver Mostly For Screwdriving And Sometimes For Wall Drilling?

Hello handyguys! I live in Israel and electricity standard there is 220v (230v also i think)50Hz like in Europe. I want to buy cordless screwdriver mostly for screwdriving and i want slighlty more powerful tool than mediocre. My uncle bought Wolf 18v for over 50$ and i think it is fine, but i was thinking of getting something stronger and of well known brand like Milwaukee, Bosch, Makita, Dewalt, Skil, Hitachi, Ryobi, Rigid.

I mostly need for medium-heavy screwdriving and screwUNdriving (in case one refuses to move out). Of course drilling would be great also but i think cordless drills are not strong compared to wired ones and i would need at least 12v cordless drill for this. Maybe i am wrong?

What would you recommend? I would really want screwdriving bits and drill bits as a part of package or buy separately. I can afford something up to 200$.

Also is there such thing as Cordless Screwdriver IMPACT/Drill IMPACT?

Thanks!

Old 06-30-11, 05:22 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
As long as what you purchase can be charged on your electrical system, you have a great choice. Here's mine: Makita drill/ impact driver combination. 15 minute charge on batteries. 18 volt for plenty of power. LED headlight that stays lit for about 8 seconds after the trigger is released. Locally set is $214 USD. Others like their children best, so let them proliferate their likes and dislikes.

Old 06-30-11, 05:42 PM
B
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But since i live in Israel, i will need adapter + converter which is a hassle?

Old 06-30-11, 05:58 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 702 Likes on 619 Posts
I would think your best bet would be to check out the local tools shops and see what they have to offer. Once you know what's available you can check those drills out online and see how they stack up.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: