Need blade guard for DeWalt Model 7790 RAS

Old 11-04-11, 10:35 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Need blade guard for DeWalt Model 7790 RAS

I have a DeWalt Model 7790 Contractor's Radial Arm Saw that I need a blade cover for. This is a 12 inch saw and probably any 12 inch DeWalt blade guard will work. Please let me know if you have one to sell or know of a place I can try. I have already talked to Wolf Machinery.

Old 11-05-11, 07:16 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 9 Upvotes on 8 Posts
Welcome to the forums! We don't buy and sell on the forums. Your best bet would be to contact Dewalt directly. They will have the right guard and probably at a reasonable price. Of course finding JUST the guard will be a bear, even on ebay or Craig's list.

Old 11-05-11, 07:41 AM
Group Moderator
Received 1,643 Upvotes on 1,471 Posts
I checked the 2 parts places I use, and as you have found out it is most likely out of stock. Servicenet.dewalt.com shows 9 different types for this saw... so maybe if you went there you could at least get the schematic for your saw and find the original part number. Like Larry mentioned, contacting them directly through their service department would be your best bet.

Old 11-05-11, 09:51 AM
W
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
I don't think you are going to have much luck. I don't think DeWalt makes radial saws anymore. I would contact DeWalt customer service to see if they can help. If that doesn't pan out you might think of buying for a used saw for parts.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: