Does anyone know where i can get hydraulics for


Old 03-18-14, 06:24 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Cool Does anyone know where i can get hydraulics for

Does anyone know where i can get hydraulics for a table that would lye flat and swing up vertical if your wondering why it will have a tv in it.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-14, 06:34 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 54,245
Received 482 Votes on 452 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Hydraulics can be messy and difficult to deal with. Look into linear actuators. They run on 12vdc and are easy to control. I have one in the picture below and a link to a short video showing it's operation. These actuators are widely available and very easy to use.

you tube/watch/linear actuator

Name:  linear.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  4.3 KB
Old 03-19-14, 06:02 AM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 21,432
Received 301 Votes on 275 Posts
You can look for hydraulics and electric linear actuators from places like Northern Tool and Surplus Center, Amazon and Ebay would also be worth a look.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: