Hand Drill - Change Chuck


Old 06-19-01, 09:11 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I just purchased a keyless Jacob chuck that has a threaded hole to replace the key chuck on my Skil 3/8" drill. Trouble is I don't have the foggiest idea oh how to hold the shaft so I can "unscrew" the existing chuck. Thanks for your help. Dick C
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-01, 05:34 AM
fewalt's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: sw VA
Posts: 3,100
If you go to top of this page to the search box, key in 'install chuck'. It will take you to information that is hidden somewhere right here in DIYdotcom. Or, I just found it. In the second drop-down box Repair/Fixit, go down to tools and go down the list to the chuck installation.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes