what kind of system do I need?

Old 10-20-02, 04:40 AM
edtree
Visiting Guest
what kind of system do I need?

Here's the situation: I am renovating/repairing an old house in a bad neighborhood and due to the fact I live and work so far away, I can only get there on weekends. I'm experiencing a lot of vandalism, from broken windows to beebee gun holes in the garage door to a big wad of gum left on my doorstep. It's very upsetting and discouraging. There are other empty houses in the neighborhood, but mine seems to be the only one being picked on. I'm at a loss as to what to do and fear that a confrontation might make the situation worse. My son suggested some kind of security system. Since I am fixing this house to sell next spring, I don't want to go whole hog, just want to deter the vandals. Any suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth

Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-02, 09:30 AM
WhaWhaWha
Visiting Guest
A late reply that may benefit someone else

A Microtec Securi-T system is ideal for unattended properties. They install it and activate it for free and just charge the usual 25 bucks for monitoring. And they throw in Internet/PCS/Blackberry paging for no extra charge. That means if someone sets off the alarm the police get a call and you get an automatic phone call an email and a page, depending on what you ask for.

just look at their site www.microtecsecuri-t.com

Cheers
Wha

Last edited by WhaWhaWha; 10-24-02 at 09:55 AM.