Need alarm opinion for my house ?

Old 08-01-03, 11:55 AM
yuyo
Visiting Guest
Need alarm opinion for my house ?

Hi All,

I am planning to install a wireless alarm system for my house.
I have two big Glass doors, nine windows, two standard doors one on one side of the Garage and a two car Garage door.
I don't want to pay for the Monitoring, can some one please point me to the right direction, need to know which wireless alarm to buy and install my self. and where to buy it if is possible.

Thank you
Andy.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-03, 01:37 PM
S
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
If you don't want to monitor your system, you simply can't go wrong with the <a href="http://safewatchservice.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/61_33_103/products_id/469">ITI Simon 3</a>. It has built-in Voice Notification by phone, so you can program your cell phone or work phone number to have the system call you in an alarm. It will tell you, in plain english, what the problem is (like "Front Door Alarm" or "Back Door Alarm") - just like it would at the keypad.

It's a 22 zone wireless system with 2 hardwire zone on-board. So there is plenty of room for expansion and zones.

ITI has a full range of <a href="http://safewatchservice.com/catalog/default.php/cPath/61_33">wireless sensors</a> also - from door/window sensors to motion detectors and glassbreak detectors to shock detectors and water/freeze sensors. Plus about 4 or 5 different keychain remotes to choose from.

Installation and programming of the system is a breeze. All of the sensors use "Learn Mode" programming - which means that you tell the system what kind of sensor you want it to be (Delay, Instant, Fire, etc.) and then just press a button on the sensor to learn it into memory.

Using the system is very easy too - with voice prompts and one-button arming.

GE recently bought-out ITI, so there are more dealers out there now than there used to be. It's not hard to find a good deal on a package.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Last edited by SafeWatch; 09-18-03 at 12:56 PM.
Old 08-01-03, 08:08 PM
yuyo
Visiting Guest
Thank you for your reply, I really want o cover all areas in mY house do you know how much will cost me to get all thEsE and where to buy need to get a good deal, don't want to espend much money .

Thank you
YUYO

Old 08-29-03, 06:06 PM
O
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Simon 3

Andy,

I did tons of research on this, and the Simon 3 is by far the best wireless on the market, easy to set up, and has tons of features.

I just installed one with my brother in his house, and bought a complete system for my house, but the windows in my house are vinyl and NO window sensor I have found will fit them (hard to explain the window design).

If you want a Simon 3 cheap, email me at [email protected]

I bought it from someone in the business, and cant return it, and I cant use the window sensors.