Hey Brandon

Old 10-17-03, 05:53 AM
alarmpartsguy
Visiting Guest
Hey Brandon

Brandon,
I thought I was the authority on DSC equipment! LOL
What is the PRS400?? Is it the LCD5500z??? private labled for someone??

Kenny

Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-03, 09:20 AM
S
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
LOL - you may be the authority on DSC, but you're not the authority on Google Searches

I had never heard of it until that post showed-up the other day either - Googled it and sure enough <a href="http://www.partnerproducts.com/index.html">Partner Security Products</a>. But, I think they are just relabeled DSC products - I don't think they actually have anything to do with DSC or any affiliation with them. Kind of like ADT relabels ITI equipment and Ademco equipment and then comes up with a whole new company based on just that equipment.

That's just a guess though.

Take a look at their products at the link above.

Old 10-17-03, 09:26 AM
alarmpartsguy
Visiting Guest
Brandon,
Yup, Thats what it is a private labled DSC Line, funny the keypads pictured, actually look like the old LCD3000 Key pads!
Have a good one thanks for the info!
Kenny

Old 10-17-03, 11:48 AM
Partner
Visiting Guest
Partner DSC connection

My Partner keypads looked identical to the DSC 5500z. When I received them I was happy to discover that the Partner PRS400's are made in Canada by Digital Security Controls.

My only concern was it's compatiblity with the Power 832 panel I plan to hook it with. Brandon's information made me feel a little more at ease. Along with all his other advice! I just wish he lived local to see the system when it was done! He is the DSC master!

Mark