No master code for Concord express

Old 11-16-03, 04:11 PM
timmy
Visiting Guest
No master code for Concord express

I bought a house and do not know the master code for my Concord Express ( Model :60-806-95R).It has a 16 key Alphanumeric touchpad display with door.

My questions are -

1. How to reset the master code and start from scratch.

2. In the panel I see a wireless antennae , Can I use wireless handheld touchpads/keychain touchpads to communicate with the panel.From wherew can I buy wireless touchpads.

Thanks for your help.

Timmy

Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-03, 06:50 PM
S
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I've done this before - but, it's not covered in the manual, so I'm not sure <i>exactly</i> what it does.

If you open the panel box and look at the control panel, about half way across the panel (side-to-side) and about 2-3" down the panel, you will see 2 solder dots called MEM RESET (from memory, I think that's right.) If you power down the panel and short these 2 dots (and ONLY these 2 dots - be very careful) it <i>should</i> reset the panel to the 1234 code.

<font color=red><i>NOTE: This may also reset the panels installer programming - which would include any programmed zones, installer codes, dealer codes, receiver and account information, etc. I do NOT know exactly what all this reset will default. Use it at your own risk. It may also not reset anything at all.

If it does reset all the installer proramming, the panel may become unuseable (of course, as it is, it's unusable now.) These systems do require special keypads for programming.</i></font>

Again, like I say, I've used it before to reset a panel that the master code was lost on - but that panel had no other programming at the time, so I don't know what exactly this reset does.

Good luck!

Old 01-08-04, 08:13 AM
timmy
Visiting Guest
Notification by Pager in Concord Express

I have a Concord Express ( Model :60-806-95R) security system that is not monitored.I am trying to set up notification by pager feature.Instructions in the manual are not very clear about this.

I need some help for this how to turn on this feature where it will dial my cell pnone to notify me of alarm/system arming/system disarming.

Thanks,
Timmy