Phond Line Protector


Old 01-07-04, 05:24 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Phond Line Protector

I know i have seen a phone interface that replace the phone company one on the outside of the prem that has built in tamper swithes and locks with a key anyone know the brand or a link or distribtor for this product

* Edited - Personal links are not allowed in posts *

Last edited by SafeWatch; 01-07-04 at 06:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-04, 05:45 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I think ADI sells one that mounts over the telco box. It has provisions for a tamper switch. I can't seem to find it on their website. Try calling their system design department tomorrow @ 1-800-ADI-SYS1 and they can tell you a model number and price.

Old 01-07-04, 06:17 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I already checked with ADi no Luck???
Old 01-07-04, 07:24 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Phone Line Protector

Item # VLK101, available from A&E Security(
Link to product info here:

Sorry. This one does not replace the interface like you said. It fits over the telco unit as described in the other reply.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: