Garage alarm

Old 08-23-04, 03:35 PM
crwmlw
Visiting Guest
Garage alarm

Hi there I have a 22'x22' garage (non-finished) with an overhead door, service door and window. Im looking at an easy to install system that is cost efficient, Any ideas? Also I have never ever installed a system before. If all goes well with that I would like to do a system for our house as well.

Last edited by SafeWatch; 08-23-04 at 07:51 PM. Reason: No e-mail addresses, please
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-04, 07:54 PM
S
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I highly recommend the ITI Concord Express. If your house and garage are close enough, you could actually use the same alarm system on both the house and garage. That's one nice feature of the Concord Express - it comes with a 16 zone wireless receiver.

Take a look at the <a href="http://geindustrial.com/cwc/products/ge-interlogix?pnlid=9&famid=55&catid=1131&id=6-16hard&lang=en_US">GE/ITI Website</a> for more info.

Good luck!

Old 08-24-04, 03:15 AM
crwmlw
Visiting Guest
Easy to program

Is it easy to program? Never installed one before. The garage is about 50' away and I was hoping to use a key fob for the garage so I dont have to get in and out of vehicle to arm'disarm?

Old 08-24-04, 03:22 AM
crwmlw
Visiting Guest
Also

Is there a basic system? Then I would go ahead and buy the accessories seperate? As far as the garage goes I have 2 doors and a window. The house has 3 doors, 2 steel entry and a french door (glass) along with a dozen windows.