Just a questions

Old 07-17-05, 02:55 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: maryland
Posts: 31
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Just a questions

Are pressure pads available to purchase? I am talking about a pad you would put around your house maybe a lot of them and rum them in a series or something. I was just wondering and if they ar sold what type of system do I need for them to work? Thanks
Old 07-17-05, 07:00 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Gainesville, FL, USA
Posts: 15,588
Received 314 Upvotes on 289 Posts
Motion detectors and beam devices have pretty much replaced this technology. Here is one such switch still available.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: