Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Electrical, AC & DC. Electronic Equipment and Computers > Electronic Home Security Systems, Alarms and Devices
Reload this Page >

Where to find installation info on installing Lynx Keypad 5828v to my Lynx-REN system

Where to find installation info on installing Lynx Keypad 5828v to my Lynx-REN system

Old 11-29-05, 01:04 PM
tweekerz
Visiting Guest

Writer's block. I cannot seem to find the instructions in the prog guide, install guide, or users guide.

I knew I saw them somewhere... but the pdf docs of the manuals are images, and not text, so I cannot search them... My eyes are really tired, and my Fiancee wants this sh1t done before she comes home!!!! lol

Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-05, 06:14 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 30 Votes on 29 Posts
Do you have the instructions for the keypad itself? You have to program House ID and System type settings on the keypad _and_ set the same house ID in the panel in *24

Old 11-29-05, 06:19 PM
tweekerz
Visiting Guest
Since the OP, I reminded myself to review the House id on the control panel keypad... of course , it was reset during an unplug... even with a battery backup... but anyway... got i running!

Thanks

Matt