What does "Dual Bright" mean?

Old 08-24-06, 04:48 PM
J
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
What does "Dual Bright" mean?

I purchased a Heath Zenith Motion Sensor Quartz Security Light. In the manual it mentions two features on two switches located on bottom of the motion sensor. I understand the "On Time" feature with Test, 1, 5, & 20 minutes, but I'm not clear what "Dual Bright" means with Off, 3, 6, Dusk to Dawn. A Google search produced no satisfactory results. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-06, 05:16 PM
FEATURES:
- Patented Dual Brite 2 Level Lighting: Low-level accent light adjustable timer Timer settings include (Off, 3 HR, 6 HR, OR DUSK TO DAWN) Full bright security light when motion is detected.

Old 12-05-10, 10:31 AM
V
RE: Dual Bright

Dual Brite basically just means that your light will turn on at dusk at a lower light level (and then turn off at dawn) if motion is detected the light level will increase. One of the timer settings determines how long the light stays on if you don't want to use the dusk till dawn setting the other timer determines how long the level 2 light stays on after motion has been detected. We personaly have 2 of these lights and even though they are generally more expensive then regular lights they are so worth the money. I am never afraid to walk to my door because there is always a soft light aglow and if I should see it go bright it gives me the added security of knowing I need to be aware of movement.