Concord Express Sensors

Old 02-25-07, 09:28 PM
R
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Angry Concord Express Sensors

I recently had to do a full reset (mem clear) on the Concord Express unit.
Now none of my sensors work. They are not learned. How do I relearn to sensors? I know that you need to go into installer programming mode, but how do I gain access to that function? I have the Installer/Dealer code.
When I press 8+Installer code +00 on the touch pad on the wall it beeps and goes back to the time.

The reason for the reset I bought the house and did not have the master code. The system was armed to stay on accident.

Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Concord Express system (60-806)

Old 02-25-07, 10:53 PM
G
Originally Posted by Ransign View Post
I recently had to do a full reset (mem clear) on the Concord Express unit.
Now none of my sensors work. They are not learned. How do I relearn to sensors? I know that you need to go into installer programming mode, but how do I gain access to that function? I have the Installer/Dealer code.
When I press 8+Installer code +00 on the touch pad on the wall it beeps and goes back to the time.

The reason for the reset I bought the house and did not have the master code. The system was armed to stay on accident.

Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Concord Express system (60-806)
I suspect you have a fixed english touchpad on your system. You need a LCD keypad to get into installer programming!

Old 02-27-07, 06:17 PM
R
I have 2 wall mounted touchpads. Both touchpads are a fixed display touchpad.It communicates by using indicator lights, lighted text, and an 11 character display.

Last edited by Ransign; 02-27-07 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Mistake about second touchpad
Old 02-27-07, 06:34 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
You are going to need a Alpha numeric keypad to do any programming.

Old 02-27-07, 07:41 PM
R
Doh

After reading the post here, and more research I found the keypad you guys speak of. Thanks for the help.

Old 12-05-08, 07:27 PM
K
I'm lost

I just purchased a new house with the same unit installed. I have the master code and an alphanumeric keypad on the wall, but when I try get into the programming mode it beeps and goes back to the time. Do I need to rewire the keypad at the panel to get into programming mode? If so, does anyone know the pin out for the programming connector?

Old 12-07-08, 05:31 PM
G
You need the INSTALLER code, not the Master Code for programming. Default is 4321

Old 04-29-09, 01:42 PM
N
How did you perform the mem clear. I can't find how to do it. I just purchased a new home and have no codes

Old 04-29-09, 07:14 PM
G
Look at the motherboard (in the can). Roughly in the middle of the board are two points labeled MEMORY CLEAR. You have to short across both points with a screwdriver while at the same time applying power (either AC or battery, battery probably easier since it's in the can already).

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: