concord express will not accept code

Old 11-07-07, 10:07 AM
S
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
concord express will not accept code

Hi Installed a new 60-806 panel and keypad to replace the brinks system that came with the house. I managed to get it installed ok but might have screwed up something while trying to program it.
The keypad shows date and time and when I try to enter anything it says enter code, I,ve tried the default code listed in the manual but nothing happens, just continues to say enter code than goes back to date and time. Have I screwed it up completely or is there any hope for it
thanks

Old 11-07-07, 12:39 PM
G
Originally Posted by soughdough View Post
Hi Installed a new 60-806 panel and keypad to replace the brinks system that came with the house. I managed to get it installed ok but might have screwed up something while trying to program it.
The keypad shows date and time and when I try to enter anything it says enter code, I,ve tried the default code listed in the manual but nothing happens, just continues to say enter code than goes back to date and time. Have I screwed it up completely or is there any hope for it
thanks

What are you trying to do (Installer programming....End User programming)? The answer depends on what code(s) are needed.

Installer programming 8+4321+00 (need an LCD keypad for this!!)

End user programming 9+1234

Old 11-07-07, 05:33 PM
S
all I was trying to do at the time was set the date and time. Now all I get is date and time , both still wrong. I,ve tried the 8+4321+00 and the 9+1234 . as soon as I hit any key the screen says enter code, after entering a code it goes back to date and time. I tryed calling GEsecurity tech, they thought I might be locked out but they really weren' too much help.

Old 11-08-07, 11:45 AM
G
Looks like the master code and the installer code have been changed. You have 3 options...

1. You might be able to hook up via download software and find the codes.

2. Clear panel memory and start from scratch (short out two points on the mother board)

3. Buy new panel.

Old 11-09-07, 06:19 PM
S
Originally Posted by GEGUY View Post
Looks like the master code and the installer code have been changed. You have 3 options...

1. You might be able to hook up via download software and find the codes.

2. Clear panel memory and start from scratch (short out two points on the mother board)

3. Buy new panel.
thanks for the help guess I'll try a new panel .

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: