ADT Safeprowatch 3000

Old 05-14-09, 12:44 AM
F
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
ADT Safeprowatch 3000

Good Morning, Need some help with our alarm system ADT Safeprowatch 3000. In my keypad it beep once a while and Batt sign come up with number 47 and some time change to 48Please help. Thank you

Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-09, 03:29 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 89 Votes on 83 Posts
Based on the information provided, I'd say you have a wireless device with a failing battery, most likely a keyfob, since those are zone numbers reserved for keyfob programming.

Old 05-15-09, 09:30 PM
F
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Please explain

can you please explain me what that mean Keyfob ?? I am apoligize i am zero knowledge about this. Keyfob maen is the wirelees key to turn of or on ??? or the wireless keyboard the one u use for code to turn on and off ??? I believe The only one wirelss I have is motion detector in the living room.

Old 05-15-09, 09:44 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 89 Votes on 83 Posts
Yes, the wireless remote to arm and disarm the system, similar to the ones used for car alarms.

Normally for a SW 3000 (aka Vista 20p), keyfobs are assigned groups of 4 zones from 49 to 64; so it's possible that you do have a couple of wireless door or window contacts that were set with those zone numbers (but it would be unusual to do so unless you have a _lot_ of wireless devices)

Do you have a list of what openings correspond to which zone numbers? Often its written in the back of your user manual.