Looking for Ademco 5322 Keypad

Old 04-07-10, 08:36 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Looking for Ademco 5322 Keypad

Have a 4180EC system that 8 of the 12 numeric buttons on one of the keypads aren't working....hoping to find a replacement keypad. If anyone has one or might know of a website that may have one, please let me know, thanks!!

Here is a pic of what I'm needing....sorry its so blurry, cell phone pic!

Old 04-07-10, 03:04 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 293 Upvotes on 268 Posts
Short of a lucky find on an auction site, or someone's backroom stock, you are pretty much out of luck there. That puppy has been discontinued for a long time.

Old 04-07-10, 07:08 PM
C
Received 71 Upvotes on 64 Posts
Actually I happened across one a week or so ago, cleaning out a storage space. Naturally it's used and I can't vouch for it since I don't have a 4180 handy to test it on. I also have no memory of its history when I stashed it away, probably from an upgrade in the early 90's; but since I did keep it, it probably works.

I moved it from one storage space to a big group of stacked boxes at home, so I'll have to search for it when I get time. If you're willing to be patient and interested in it with no garantees, we can dicker. PM me.

EDIT: I remembered something since my first post: I did hook that keypad up to a 4160 CP a few years back, just to see if it would work--it worked as far as all functions, but a couple of trouble lights stayed on; which I assume was because of being on the wrong panel.

Old 04-07-10, 08:42 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChosunOne
Actually I happened across one a week or so ago, cleaning out a storage space. Naturally it's used and I can't vouch for it since I don't have a 4180 handy to test it on. I also have no memory of its history when I stashed it away, probably from an upgrade in the early 90's; but since I did keep it, it probably works.

I moved it from one storage space to a big group of stacked boxes at home, so I'll have to search for it when I get time. If you're willing to be patient and interested in it with no garantees, we can dicker. PM me.

EDIT: I remembered something since my first post: I did hook that keypad up to a 4160 CP a few years back, just to see if it would work--it worked as far as all functions, but a couple of trouble lights stayed on; which I assume was because of being on the wrong panel.
No way, did you just find my needle in a haystack?? Beer 4U2

Sending PM right now

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: