where to buy lock, alarm add-on

Old 01-15-01, 05:02 PM
Visiting Guest
Any idea where I can buy some additional Quorum glass breakage sensors for my existing (about 5 years old) Quorum A160 unit? If you are familiar with the company, do you know if they are still in business? Is the system well-rated?

Also, we have double front doors (wood) in a 5-foot opening that I would like to (1) make more secure and add decorative windows or (2) replace with steel doors that are more attractive. There is no center mullion on the existing doors but they are solid wood. Does anyone make inexpensive but attractive bolts and glass inserts for these types of doors? Any sources for replacement steel doors with small glass lights? I can find them for 64-inch openings but not 60-inch. Thanks in advance. -rmac

Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-01, 05:08 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I checked my latest lock magazine and could not find a listing for Quorum. Perhaps one of your local companies might know of them.
Since it looks like you need a custom fit, try a builders hardware store, if your local home improvement store cannot handle it. The b.h. specializes in hardware and retrofits and should be able to order what you are looking for.

Old 01-22-01, 05:19 AM
Visiting Guest
This guy is a distributor for Quorum, e-mail him, maybe he can direct you for retail.

http://www.valleyfinder.com/OT/JW/quo-comp.htm

Good Luck,
Lvaders

Old 01-22-01, 05:23 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the info. lvader.