Ademco LYNXR-I speaker phone not working

Old 01-21-13, 05:45 PM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Ademco LYNXR-I speaker phone not working

I've had my system for many trouble-free years. I just noticed recently that my control panel no longer rings with incoming calls. I also use to be able to press #(function) then AUX to hear a dial tone and make outgoing calls. I've pressed #(function) then 2(volume) then AUX to toggle the ringer on/off, but nothing happens. No ring to confirm the ringer is enabled and no dial tone.

I confirmed that the system is still connected to the phone line and the phone line is working because I did a successful test alarm that was received by my monitoring company, and I successfully called into the system to do a remote phone control feature arm and disarm function.

The system does everything else that it is supposed to do that I need...

I looked through my user guide and installation and setup guide but only found instructions to toggle the ringer on/off as described above.

What have I overlooked? Is there a way to reset this feature? Thanks!

Old 02-09-13, 01:45 AM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
bump for review.....any suggestions?

Old 02-09-13, 07:34 AM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 293 Upvotes on 268 Posts
The only programming location that affects this is programming location *47. If you have made no programming changes, there should be no changes there. These things don't change programming spontaneously.

Have there been any programming changes?
Have there been changes to your telephone service or wiring?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: