Ademco Vista 10p Programming Issue.

Old 02-13-13, 09:15 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Ademco Vista 10p Programming Issue.

I am having an issue programming the clock on my keypads. I know its probably user error but i need some help here please. I have reset Installer Code and I believe i have reset Master Code as well. ex...[(IC=1234) 1234+8+02+4321 (MC=4321 now)]. Then I proceed to enter the sequence to setup the clock (4321+#+6+3), but nothing happens. I've even tried holding down the 6&3 at the same time since in the manual there is no "+" in between them. Still nothing happens. Display show AC in upper right and CHIME in bottom right of screen. Also ready light is lit up (disarmed?). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also i have reset to factory defaults with no luck afterwards either. Thank you for your time & consideration!

Roland

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-13, 03:27 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 32 Votes on 31 Posts
Only the 6160 keypad can display the clock, and even then it's not a continuous display.

Old 02-13-13, 04:15 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thank you for your response Mr Ron! I think I figured out my issue, I have a 6150...Now I have an even GREATER issue that arose. I have created another thread for that issue. If you can, Please help me...I'm going bald! lol