Ademco Vista 20SE will not exit programming...

Old 06-10-14, 10:59 AM
G
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Ademco Vista 20SE will not exit programming...

We have an Ademco Vista 20SE panel here. We had a fault on Zone 11 that we were unable to locate, so I disabled the zone. The panel went into programming fine with 4112 800. It went through the zone programming (*56) no problem. But I cant get it to exit programming with *99. SoI decided to go back into the zone programming and name each zone properly with the Alpha descriptions. I went into Zone 1.when it asked me for custom words, I mistakenly pressed no. It came up with Z01 Zone 01 and its stuck on that screen. I had pressed *99.it wont do anything. Ive put in the arm/disarm code to see if I could get it to recognize that.nothing. Its still stuck on that one screen. Any suggestions?

Old 06-10-14, 01:06 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 139 Votes on 128 Posts
It was waiting for the next command. Look at the instructions on page 66-70 of the installer manual: http://www.info-techs.com/ademco/fil...on/v20seii.pdf

By now, program mode has probably timed out. But basically you were on a summary screen, and the only input it would take, at that point, was the * key.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: