GE Concord 4 - Locked out of Programming (Have all codes)

Old 10-24-14, 06:30 PM
I
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
GE Concord 4 - Locked out of Programming (Have all codes)

Posted in another security forum online. Trying here as well since on your forum I found that I may be in Installer Lockout mode. Would think with my having the installer code I could bypass.

--Original Question--

After a while searching for ways to get access to the Concord 4 w/ Superbus 2000 alpha keypad left by the previous owner of my home, I purchased a chip reader and obtained the codes at the related hex addresses
  • Master @ 0x3E2
  • Installer @ 0x3E5
  • Dealer @ 0x3B2
  • Another "dealer code" area @ 0x16F2 (which had a value of FFFF)

Using the installer code I can get into Quick Programming mode using 8+installer+0+3. This allowed me to clear the monitoring phone number of the original monitoring company.

Unfortunately the installer code does not allow me into programming mode (8+installer+0+0). The system simply returns a failed beep response. Same goes for trying the dealer code. I understand that the Master shouldn't get me in there but I tried it anyway and got the same result.

Is there something that I'm missing? I assumed once I had the codes I'd be in business. There are 2 missing wireless keyfobs that I want to take out of the system. Obviously I'll be changing the codes as well once I get into full programming mode.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Old 10-25-14, 08:40 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 116 Votes on 107 Posts
Which keypad do you have? Only certain specific keypad models can access the programming menus. Look at the list on page 3 of the installer manual: http://www.interlogix.com/_/assets/l...%20REV%20J.pdf

Old 10-25-14, 10:37 PM
I
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thanks Ron! I think you found my issue. I didn't consider that the single keypad I had in the home was not able to enter full programming. Upon further inspection and comparison to web photos (just no time today to pull the unit off the wall) I believe I have a SuperBus 2000 FTP and not the ATP needed for full programming.

On to finding a used keypad for the system unless there is a way to connect with a PC and program. More web searching none the less.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: