Concord

Old 07-06-15, 05:52 AM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Concord

Howdy. Does anyone know how to program a keychain to lock to instant away when the left lock button is pressed one time? Also an external siren sitting on out 1 term 9 is refusing to work when both buttons on 2 button keychain are pressed and held at same time (panic) and only chirps in disarm from keychain. Any ideas? Thanks as always.

Old 07-07-15, 05:13 PM
G
go to TOUCHPAD OPTIONS in programming and then "Keyfob (keychain TP) arm" and turn it ON

Old 07-08-15, 09:02 AM
T
GEGUY. You are the man! That did it! My remaining issue is with the external siren tha is behaving strangely but I am sure it's me and not the system. It is on out 1 terminal 9. I also have the voice module that is on term 7 and 8. I am trying to have the external siren to only work when in away mode a sensor is tripped in other words when there is trouble. Right now it is only going off in 30 seconds which is fine and I can adjust that but it's also chirping on arm/disarm via keychain. That's is what I don't want as its outside and will bother neighbors. How can I tell it to only work when there is trouble and not for arm/disarm/announcements etc? Thanks again.

Old 07-10-15, 10:03 AM
T
GEGUY. Please help with one more below.

Old 07-10-15, 12:19 PM
M
Concord Express Programming

I'm also trying to remove the phone number from the dialer programming so my system doesn't set the trouble beep every day. I can bypass the error by pushing ** (status) before I go to bed...At least it doesn't chime for 10 hours.

I know the master code and I think the installer code on my Concord Express is 4321...I can get to the "enter command" when using 4321. However, entering 00, or 01 after that just gives an error beep and exits so I don't think I'm in programming mode yet. Does anyone have something I can try from here?

Thanks!

Old 07-15-15, 07:15 AM
T
I think we both need to wait for GEGUY to help with this one. I have been reading the manual again and am not seeing what I am missing with the setup

Old 07-16-15, 04:24 PM
G
You need an alphnumeric touchpad to get into programming...my guess is that you have a Fixed English keypad...

Old 07-22-15, 03:48 PM
M
My system does have the Interlogix alphanumeric touchpad. The issue is having the correct sequence and code to enter the system programming menu. Is it possible that ADT changed the programming so that the options no longer match the factory flow chart?

Old 07-22-15, 04:12 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 241 Votes on 220 Posts
What ADT changes is the default installer code. It's easy enough to find, they just pitch a fit if we post it on this forum. Just websearch using the phrase "ADT Installer Code".

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: