NetworX NX-8V2 Versus NetworX NX-8 ?

Old 09-21-15, 06:48 AM
NetworX NX-8V2 Versus NetworX NX-8 ?

I have a NX-8V2 that has lightening damage and have noticed the Interlogix models are NX-8 or NX-8E ? you dont really see the V2 models listed ...This setup has 7 hardwired and one wireless zone ..... landline monitored ... will the NX-8 swap with the V2 panel ? thanks .....mike

Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-15, 04:38 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
When you order a NX-4, 6 or 8 you will get a V2 model. They have just been on the market long enough, that they aren't bothering to differentiate.

Functionally, there's not actually any difference, other than the V2 models having a bigger selection of zone types to choose from.

Old 09-21-15, 05:51 PM
Hi Ron .... thanks for the info ....I just couldn't confirm what was being sold online would be current equipment...... I contacted the local distributor today and they told me the same as you have stated .... In the past I purchased equipment thru my cousins business but he passed away suddenly this spring .... they happened to remember me and fixed me up .... thanks for the info ....m

Old 09-23-15, 09:16 AM
disarm NX-6

Hi Ron,

I moved into house that preinstalled with NX-6. I searched your old posts and armed it by *89713+exit. Is there a way for me to disarm it?

Thank you!