Commercial alarm system

Old 12-01-15, 02:50 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Commercial alarm system

I am researching on alarm system and its making my head spin. I have anther commercial plot that has been broken many a number of times. I am quite new and unaware about the security and automation system, the more I read about different alarm systems, the more it leaves me paranoid. Could any of you suggest good preventive measure and good commercial alarm system available on the market. Also reviews on companies supplying services.

Last edited by PJmax; 12-01-15 at 09:39 PM. Reason: removed advertising ? links
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-15, 09:42 PM
Group Moderator
Received 216 Votes on 205 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I removed what looked like advertising links in your request for information. We need more information in order to help you. What type of business are you protecting ?

Old 12-02-15, 12:55 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
No alarm or automation system will prevent a break-in. The knowledge that an alarm system and/or video recording system is installed may dissuade an amateur thief from attempting to break in but if someone really wants in they will find a way. Signs advertising a video recording system being installed may help.

An alarm system may be of some help if it notifies you and the police (through a monitoring company) of an alarm in a timely manner. If you go with a video system do not skimp on the equipment. Most of the video I have seen is so poor in quality I wouldn't even be able to recognize my own mother.