Networx nx-6v2 - "Incorrect Access Code" error

Old 03-17-17, 07:24 PM
Networx nx-6v2 - "Incorrect Access Code" error

Hello!

I am EXTREMELY new to this complicated world of home security programming. We purchased our home 2 years ago and are just getting around to trying to get our security system up and running. When we moved in we were told that the previous owners never used the system and didn't know any of the codes. So, we called the phone number written on the keypad and had one of their professionals come out. We were told we would have to completely replace the board and reprogram all of the detectors throughout the house.

So, I've read about using an NX-586 and DL900 software to reset the installer and/or master access code. I finally got everything connected and received an error of "incorrect access code" within the DL900 software. It's my understanding that I'm pretty much stuck and all I can do is spend $100 and buy NX Unlocker. But, I just wanted to get more opinions before I do this. Any help would be so appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-17, 09:45 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Honestly, you can buy a new NX-6v2 board only for around 40-50 dollars, I would do that before I spent money on unlocker.