Another DAS NX-16 query

Old 06-13-17, 03:40 AM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Another DAS NX-16 query

Recently I had to change the battery in my panel (DAS NX-16). This has been done, but a process followed which necessitated me going into Program Mode in order to change the phone number of my monitoring company. I got the 4 digit program code and made a few attempts to change the number dialed by the system. In that process I made some mistakes causing me to exit before going back into program mode again. This I did a few times. Now the system will not accept the code to allow me into programming mode. Is there a wait time before I can try again or is it likely that I have messed it up and will have to do a full system reset?

Old 06-13-17, 06:03 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 293 Upvotes on 268 Posts
There is (I think) a setting that can cause a lockout after a certain number of incorrect code attempts.

Depending on how far afield you got in your programming attempt, you could have inadvertently changed the installer code (it's in program location 1).

If so, short of a lucky guess, you would need someone with a copy of the downloading software to get in and determine/change the installer code.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: