NX-8v2 programming problem

Old 09-21-17, 11:18 AM
R
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
NX-8v2 programming problem

Hello all,

I'm having a problem trying to change the account code in Location 1 for Phone 1 and Location 7 for Phone 2. I am able to change the account code, but the problem is when it dials Police Dispatch - they see the old account number, and not the new one I just change it to.

As any experienced this problem before, and is this a programming issue? Because I did change the Account Code for another board and it went straight to the Police Dispatch with no problem. This board seems locked are something. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-17, 04:04 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 77 Votes on 73 Posts
What were the keystrokes you entered to change the account code?

Old 09-22-17, 03:09 PM
R
*8, default programming code 9,7,1,3, device address 0#, location 1#, and then the account code has 6 numbers. Then * again to save it. Then I exit out and look at it again to see it is saved...I did the same for location 7 and when I tested the panic button- which is to dial the police dispatch- the police still see the old account code number. I'm not sure why isn't working, because I did this previously with another board and it worked fine...

Old 09-22-17, 04:59 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 77 Votes on 73 Posts
If you see the new account code when you view the programming location, then that's the one that that the panel will transmit. I have a funny feeling that the problem isn't at your end of the wire.

Old 09-26-17, 09:51 AM
R
Thanks MrRonFL! I will look into this further, and check the settings with the receiver.