Installing Wireless Key-fob DSC WS4939 to DSC 9047 Panel

Old 10-13-17, 01:30 PM
M
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Installing Wireless Key-fob DSC WS4939 to DSC 9047 Panel

I searched everywhere to do this task I had. I wasn't able to find the right forum or video for what I was trying to do. The hardest problem is to be able to tell what panel you have and what wireless key-fob. Once you figure those out, you can see if this thread will help you.

If you have the DSC 9047 Panel...the codes to install the DSC WS4939 key-fob is literally less than 30 seconds. Screw paying ADT to come and install it for you. LOL, waste of time (2-3 hour window waiting around) and then cost of service and the additional charge of the remote because they say they can't use yours. We're already paying monthly for a service, which they don't do much. We had two incidents and they didn't do anything and left a note on the front door. Our neighbor was on the phone with them when we were out of town. He was screaming at them, when they said it's too dangerous to go into the house if the door is open or broken into. The ADT in Las Vegas, Nevada, they said it's not by law for them to call 911. What's the point to pay for the service.

Here is the codes:

​*8 (Programming mode)
6321 (Default installer code)
898 (Wireless Mode Setting)
Hold down on the u​nlock button on the key-fob (The panel and fob will link)
* (Confirm the number on the back of the fob)
Enter the slot number (EX: 01, 02, 03, etc, the one that is showing on the screen is the next available slot)
## (Exit Program)

That's it. Super simple.

***Beware, once you get into the programming mode, ADT or your service will call you to verify your identity.*** I told them to put me on program testing mode for 30 minutes and then have my alarm system turned back on.

I hope this helps!

Take care!

Attached Images     
Sponsored Links