Disable Phone Home - Ademco FA130CP

Old 05-29-18, 01:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Disable Phone Home - Ademco FA130CP

I have an Ademco FA130CP system which I purchased from the dealer and had installed. In general, I am happy with the system itself, but I was not happy with the monitoring -- One might say that we had a failure to communicate. I have ended monitoring and reprogrammed the system to call my cell phone (*41, *42), which is good enough (since the monitoring company, when they did monitor the system, would have called me anyway before taking any action).

My problem lies in the "Phone home" feature, which was supposed to call the monitoring station weekly or biweekly and report that the system was still functioning. It now calls me every other Thursday night at 2:30 AM. Repeatedly.

I would like to turn off the "Phone Home" reports.

I did review the forum before creating a new thread, and I did review Mr. Ron's very helpful FAQ at the top of the forum, but I did not see specific info regarding these keep-alive messages. If someone might point me to the right command, I believe that I could handle it from there. Thanks in advance.

Old 05-29-18, 07:29 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 251 Likes on 230 Posts
This is basically a Vista 20p variant. Installer manual: http://www.alarmhow.net/manuals/Firs...n%20Manual.pdf

Turning off the test report feature is cone in scheduling (Page 5-14) (You have to have an alpha keypad to do this)

[installer code] + # + 64
At the Enter schedule number prompt: 02*
At the enter event prompt enter 00 (clear event)*
Then enter 11 for the event to clear.
Press * until you return to the schedule number prompt and enter 00 to exit the mode, thn exit programming with *99

Old 05-29-18, 11:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the basic FA270RF. I'll have to get an alpha keypad. I know a guy who works with a company that isn't the old monitoring co. I'll see if he can order one for me.

Thanks!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: