What Kind of ADT System is this ?

Old 12-10-18, 07:17 PM
Received 5 Votes on 5 Posts
What Kind of ADT System is this ?

So i was helping my step dad clean up his new house he bought and while i was away getting wood flooring adt stopped by and installed adt pulse cameras and a adt system that i've never seen before. the keypad is on the coffee table and theres a base station with buttons but with no display just leds displaying its status. Is this a new system adt offers now ? i usually only recall them installing either the lynx plus , safewatch 3000 or dsc system. here are photos i attached on the bottom of it.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-18, 07:20 PM
Attached picture of alarm.

Name:  kp.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  54.1 KB

Last edited by PJmax; 12-10-18 at 07:41 PM. Reason: added pic from link
Old 12-11-18, 06:19 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 92 Votes on 85 Posts
By the display, it looks to be a variation on Honeywell tech. May be a modified version of their Lyric system

Old 12-11-18, 09:55 PM
After much research and playing with the system it turned out to be a adt Tssc system. The base station is a Honeywell lyric that was heavily modified and made to only communicate with adt only. The back has a Ethernet jack and a built in z wave commutator , WiFi and at&t 4g Lte. The keypad is wireless and doesn’t talk nor does the base station. The wireless sensors are the lyric sensors except for the smoke detector which is a 2gig strangely.

Old 12-12-18, 12:50 AM
P
Received 3 Votes on 2 Posts
I think ADT calls it a “Pulse TS” system.

Old 01-04-19, 07:49 PM
B
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Help

I had this system installed yesterday. ADT wanted $80 for a window sensor and I needed 7. I found the same exact sensor on Amazon and ordered them for $15 each. ADT will not come back to install them.

I need to know how to put the system into program mode, so I can add the sensors to my system.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Bill

Old 01-05-19, 02:36 AM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 92 Votes on 85 Posts
Not knowing just how heavily ADT had the base system modified, here's the manual for the Lyric system:

https://advancedsecurityllc.com/wp-c...n%20Manual.pdf

The typical installer code that ADT uses can be readily found by web search using the phrase "ADT installer code" (they complain if it's posted on this forum).

Let us know if there are concepts and/or steps in the process that you need translation of.

Old 01-05-19, 02:56 AM
After playing around with the system. The system sadly can’t enter programming mode after trying all the typical adt installer codes. They have locked the system entirely and the backdoor method doesn’t work as well. I’m not sure how they programmed this system as I wasn’t here when they programmed it. It seems like adt is following brinks foot steps and using proprietary equipment like the BHS series systems.