Xfinity Home door sensors work with another hub?

Old 05-09-19, 08:56 AM
Xfinity Home door sensors work with another hub?

I had Xfinity Home security system for awhile in 2017 and when I cancelled it, I only had to return the hub. All I would like to do now is activate the door sensors so that I can hear chimes when a door is opened in the house. I assume that I need a new hub, correct? If so, which one will work with the door sensors? If not, do I have any options? I also have a Ring doorbell and Arlo security cameras and while I would like to control them as well, they aren't my main concern. There are so many devices and systems, I can't figure out which ones (if any) are compatible! Please help! MANY THANKS!!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-19, 11:04 AM
Group Moderator
Unfortunately the "hub" is the brains of the Xfinity system. As far as I can tell..... without that.... those Xfinity branded transmitters are useless. They may possibly be able to be added to an existing wireless alarm system but without that..... it would be more cost effective to purchase a standalone door chime.

Old 05-09-19, 03:07 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
I think those xfinity devices were made by Visonic; so they _may_ work with one of the Visonic systems.