Concord 4 - Out1 & Out2

Old 08-07-19, 03:17 PM
A
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Concord 4 - Out1 & Out2

I want to program my panel to send signals to an external device using Out1 and Out2.

I'd like to program Armed/Disarmed Status via Out1.
And program Alarm Status (triggered alarm) for Out2.

What codes would I enter to accomplish this and what steps in the Programming Menu would I take be be in the correct area?

Thanks,
Kyle

Old 08-08-19, 06:37 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 293 Upvotes on 268 Posts
In programming, that will be under Onboard Options - Output programming settings, (page 79 of the manual) The table with all of the setting is table 29 - 31 starting on page 126

For arming to away the code would be 00903

For Alarm status 01614

Manual: https://static.interlogix.com/librar...ion-manual.pdf

Old 08-18-19, 05:21 PM
A
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
OK, thanks for this. But things aren't behaving as I hoped.

Out1 seems to be putting out voltage regardless and never changes no matter how I've programmed it. Basically I wanted to have the alarm turn Out1 on when the Alarm is armed and off when its disarmed.

Out2 works like I wanted where when the alarm is triggered Out2 is on and when its not tiggered, its off. I'm using 00410 for that and I *think* that is correct.

Can I use another Sensor/Zone to accomplish what I am trying to get Out1 to do? None of the changes I have made to Out1 seem to make a difference. It ALWAYS seems to be "on".

Thanks!

Notes about Out1 in Concord 4 Manual:

Two onboard outputs Can be used to activate other signaling devices based on system events. Out 1 is a 9 to 14 VDC source output, limited to 1.0 amp max. Out 2 is an open-collector output, rated up to 14 VDC, 300mA max

Onboard output 1 (OUT 1—terminal 9) is a 9 to 14 VDC switched, programmable output that can handle a maximum of 1,000 mA current. The default setting (01614) activates the output 30 seconds after a police or fire alarm condition occurs. This allows you to connect a piezo siren without changing the output configuration number in programming. This output is typically used for exterior siren applications. Connect multiple piezo sirens in parallel. (For more information on output configuration numbers, see “Onboard options menu” on page 78.)

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: