Vista 20 firmware upgrade

Old 09-20-20, 03:22 PM
G
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Vista 20 firmware upgrade

Has anyone seen or heard of where I might get the latest firmware version for a vista 20p.
I have a EEPROM burner.

Sponsored Links

Popular Reply

10-05-20, 02:33 AM
PondScum
Received 3 Votes on 2 Posts
I believe 10.22 added a keypad lockout feature about about five or so incorrect code entries. I don't know what 10.23 added. 9.12 or higher is needed for TC 2 compatibility. If you have access to the MyAlarmTech web portal there might be release notes for the different firmware versions. I think that's how I found out about the keypad lockout feature.

Old 09-20-20, 06:28 PM
S
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
The current proms (v10.23) are pretty cheap - $20-$30. I don't think you'll find a firmware file to flash.

Old 09-29-20, 06:09 AM
G
Received 6 Votes on 6 Posts
Does anyone have a file that tells what the versions do? My system works fine with the accessories it has but I'm curious if there are new items available that new firmware would be needed for.

Old 09-30-20, 03:53 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 103 Votes on 95 Posts
As far as I can tell, the only thing it really does is upgrade the system to be compatible with the latest version of their Total Connect service. It _might_ add compatibility for a few other things like some of the newest wireless transmitters (which I doubt makes a difference, because they have always kept backward compatibility with their 5800 series devices).

garyemunson voted this post useful.
Old 10-05-20, 02:33 AM
P
Received 3 Votes on 2 Posts
I believe 10.22 added a keypad lockout feature about about five or so incorrect code entries. I don't know what 10.23 added. 9.12 or higher is needed for TC 2 compatibility. If you have access to the MyAlarmTech web portal there might be release notes for the different firmware versions. I think that's how I found out about the keypad lockout feature.

ChosunOne, garyemunson voted this post useful.