I want to monitor my adt alarm system myself

Old 02-06-22, 07:57 AM
M
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

hello my adt alarm system contract has expired and i don't want to pay any more money. What should I do about it? can someone give me information if they have done it before?

Old 02-06-22, 08:06 AM
M

hello my adt alarm system contract has expired and i don't want to pay any more money. What should I do about it? can someone give me information if they have done it before?

Old 02-06-22, 04:56 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 314 Upvotes on 289 Posts
Ok, first of all, you have Galaxy 16, which is a non-North American model (which is the primary focus of this forum), so our access to technical information for the overseas models is pretty limited. Second, we do know that the European installers frequently lock their hardware out from end users or 3rd party installers, so you may not be able to even access the programming to provide even rudimentary programming functions.

Here's a link to the technical manual: http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/rv...501_galaxy.pdf

You can try the default engineer code on page 4-5 of the manual; but past experience has shown that it's rarely still set to the default for these systems.

Old 02-07-22, 05:14 AM
M
Link not working

Thank you for reply but link not work. İ cant see anything

Old 02-07-22, 02:37 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 314 Upvotes on 289 Posts
It _was_ a live link when I posted it. It may be because it's a European site.
Try websearching using the phrase "Ademco Galaxy 16 engineer manual".it may work if you link to it, yourself.

Most of your results are going to be pay to download manual archives. This is an out of production system, and even Honeywell (which absorbed Ademco) doesn't keep any resources for these.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: