Wireless Home Security systems

Old 03-01-02, 04:56 PM
Pager
Visiting Guest
Wireless Home Security systems

I would like to purchase a wireless security system for my home, could give me some recommendations on a system?

Old 03-05-02, 10:49 AM
DIY_MICHAEL
Visiting Guest
Thumbs up

Pager,

I sure like the products from "Interlogix" (formerly ITI). I heard they were recently bought by GE but I haven't seen anything official. I've been able to buy their products direct, but they can also be purchased and installed by local independent dealers through the "Security Pro" network. Here's a link...

http://www.securitypro.com/choose.cfm?PageID=200

I have the "UltraGard" panel included in their Security Pro 5000 system. They have a full family of products ranging from easy to install (Simon), intermediate (Concord), and the new "Advent Home Navigator" panel that I can't wait to install in the new home we're building.

I'm not a security professional by trade but their systems are user friendly, easy to install, program, and real reliable. In the three years I've had mine I have added their two-way voice module, cellular back-up, and a range of sensors.

The monitoring service I use fully supports all their features as well.

MG.

Old 03-13-02, 11:24 AM
Pager
Visiting Guest
Talking

Thanks, MG

This is exactly what I was looking for, how did you buy the products directly from the dealer? Is there a number I can call.

Old 03-13-02, 03:54 PM
Eagle77
Visiting Guest
I use Ademco Wireless Products. The 5800 series wireless devices are easy to install. Each device has a unique serial number which is "learned" into the system.
I have been using these products for many years, and recommend them highly.
Eagle

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: