Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Hunter Thermostat 44155c

02-25-10, 05:06 PM   #1  
Hunter Thermostat 44155c

We just recently installed a new Hunter thermostat 44155c on our gas furnace. It worked fine the fist few days. Now when I get home from work it is 60 degrees in the house and the fan is blowing but there is no heat. I shut it off for 15 minutes and turn it back on and it works again. Then the same thing the next day. I turn the heat down before I leave in the morning. We had it programed but that was the problem and now we are using it manually and it is still messing up. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

OH

02-25-10, 06:17 PM   #2  
First, make sure the fan switch is set to auto.

Woody

You can trust your car - and a whole lot more - to the man who wears a star.

02-26-10, 04:24 AM   #3  
It is set to auto. This morning when we woke up it was 53 degrees. Thats pretty cold when it's only 19 outside!

ME

02-26-10, 04:53 AM   #4  
Hi cassmarie and welcome to the forum.
I'm not a heating pro, but some basics may help.
If it worked for a few days and now will not work even in manual mode, I would first replace the batteries. If it was wired wrong, it would not have worked in the first place. If that does not help, Hunter has 1-800 number to call for support, then I would take it back and ask for a new one.

The pros may have something additional.

Bud

Search this Thread