Nascar wall system


Old 04-23-02, 05:30 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question Nascar wall system

I'm looking at buying a property and it lists as having a Nascar wall system, what is this?, I think its about insulation but thats all I know about it.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-02, 08:15 PM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 1,873
I never heard of Nascar wall system. They may be referring to raceways in walls. I saw it at an Expo some years back concerning building materials for the future. This is where channels are built into the wall that allow wires and tubes to be snake through them without breaking up the wall.
Old 05-01-02, 01:51 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I think you mean NASCORE wall system which is some sort of foam injected wall system that I have seen around which promises high energy efficiency but it just never caught on. The construction was studs with foam injected into the voids, and then panels of prestressed skins of some sort resulted.
Old 05-07-02, 03:58 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Smile Nascore wall system

As our member in Manitoba thought, it is foam insulated panels used in house construction, I had a good look at the property this weekend and I was impressed, so I've learned something new

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes